Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Planned Parenthood brags how they conceal rape from parents/police

The pro-death, anti-woman, anti-baby, communist organization known as Planned Parenthood is so proud of themselves for getting an 11 yr old rape victim to confide her story to them, but not her parents or the police, they felt the need to brag about it on their website.

I was raped at 11, by my 17 year old boyfriend. I chose not to tell my parents because I didn't think their involvement would help, that was the right choice for me. Planned Parenthood helped me deal with the aftermath of the rape allowing me to deal and cope as best as I could in my own way. I was 14 when I decided to start having sex, the day I made that choice I made an appointment to get birth control pills. I'm 17 now, I've been with my current boyfriend for about two years. During that time I've been HIV and STD tested four times. Right now I'm sitting in the waiting room while my boyfriend gets the results for his HIV test. We love each other so we're responsible and Planned Parenthood helps us to do that.


Apparently, a sexually active 14 year old, who was raped at 11 without notifying her parents or the police, and regularly goes to the Planned Parenthood offices with her lover to be tested for STD's, is exactly what they are looking to model society after.

HAT TIP: GOP Bloggers

-MZ

5 comments:

nanc said...

abstinence is the only way. i believe fathers are responsible for teaching daughters how they should be treated.

my husband and daughter have a joke between them that she may start dating until after she's married - when she's 30! she will be looking for someone like him and i feel she will be about 30 before she even comes close.

praise G-d for unbroken families.

Anonymous said...

aye nanc.
My daughter is just turning 20 and has held out so far - but only because she has stayed off drugs and alchohol thanks to her parents being such "jerks" lol.

Im fairly confident she will have a happy and fun adulthood without the emotional scars and dysfunction I had from trying to be an adult too soon.

Anonymous said...

and I suppose me and the wife staying together the whole time has helped too lol.

nanc said...

yeah rwm - we're jerks too - it's the only way to get good kids. what i've found is the more we stay on top of what they're doing, the more they know we love them and that's the most important ingredient in our relationships.

i'm puffed up for you having such a great daughter - i hope you live close enough to her to take her out once in awhile.

nanc said...

i can remember when std meant standard - well where in the hell are they now?