Thursday, December 29, 2005

Conservative Christian "honor kills" his 4 daughters in Pakistan

Oh, wait a minute, because the AP won't mention this man's religion perhaps I was a bit hasty to assume he was a Christian conservative. Maybe, just maybe, I mean it's a long shot, but...but...just, ummm...perhaps he was a steaming pile of islamic dung instead?

You make the call:

MULTAN, Pakistan (AP) -- Nazir Ahmed appears calm and unrepentant as he recounts how he slit the throats of his three young daughters and their 25-year old stepsister to salvage his family's "honor" - a crime that shocked Pakistan.

The 40-year old laborer, speaking to The Associated Press in police detention as he was being shifted to prison, confessed to just one regret - that he didn't murder the stepsister's alleged lover too.

Ahmed's killing spree - witnessed by his wife Rehmat Bibi as she cradled their 3 month-old baby son - happened Friday night at their home in the cotton-growing village of Gago Mandi in eastern Punjab province.

It is the latest of more than 260 such honor killings documented by the rights commission, mostly from media reports, during the first 11 months of 2005.

Ahmed's killing spree - witnessed by his wife Rehmat Bibi as she cradled their 3 month-old baby son - happened Friday night at their home in the cotton-growing village of Gago Mandi in eastern Punjab province.

It is the latest of more than 260 such honor killings documented by the rights commission, mostly from media reports, during the first 11 months of 2005.

Tell me again why they are the Religion of Peace? Explain to me so I can understand why Israel gives them Land? Show me again why it makes sense for islam to be taught in our public schools? Reveal to me why this barbaric ideology hasn't been outlawed yet? I guess I'm just not smart enough to figure all this out.

-MZ

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no difference between a Christian conservative, an orthodox Jew and a Muslim extremist. They are virtually indestinguishable.

nanc said...

nanc will be back when the two snob beers wear off...

nanc said...

ahem - bruce 786 - we're all pretty average here - some above others although you'd never know it, but, what on earth would you like to know in 20 words or less?

as for me, sometimes i refuse to ask a question unless i already know the answer - are you trying to pull one of me on us?

if by chance you are trying to imply ishmael was a toddler or infant, perhaps you should be the one to go back and read the ishmael account.

please try to bring some clarity to this onesided conversation - yours or mine - much appreciated.

ishmael was never sacrificed - that is the key statement in all your blather.

you are quite the comedian if you thought you could pull this off without anyone noticing. if you desire to speak on the surface, perhaps you should go to the sesame street site - that's why i'm known as "nanc".

Mad Zionist said...

I removed troll Bruce. His post was a babbling, insane, nonsensical cut and paste, unrelated to the topic and just a waste of my bandwidth.

Dana and Leftisright at least are brief and on topic, even if they are insufferable leftists who make fools of themselves on a regular basis.

nanc said...

thank you, madze - i was afraid i'd use up all my own words trying to get him to say what was on his mind - and i am a woman of few words...well, sometimes...

nanc said...

well, gee, now kuhnkat and i look like the idiots posting to a non-existent post - thanks madze...

Mad Zionist said...

You guys made it possible for me to trash the freak. I didn't have the patience to read his ridiculous post, so I just ignored it and went about my business. Because you guys had the endurance to suffer through that drivel and comment on it I decided to revisit his post, read enough to realize he's a complete lunatic, and then zap the troll immediately.

Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Yea...those Christians and Jews...always cuttin their daughters throats and strappin bombs on their sons.

I hate it when they blow up resorts and skyskrapers too - especially when they use planeloads of people or firebombs to do it - and it REALLY sucks when they herd elementary school kids into a gym and frag them or blow em up by the busload.

I could also do without the widespread Christian and Jewish gang-raping.
It's just gotta stop.

Maybe it's all the "priest and rabbi walkin into a bar" jokes...I dunno..but I'll say this!

The next time one of those hooligans from the local church or synagogue saws off someone's head or slits a little girls throat on her way from school, or call democracy "satanic", I'm gonna give em a piece of my mind!

nanc said...

put it back!