Friday, July 29, 2005

Talk Host Ousted For Criticizing Islam

In a cowardly act of d'himmitude, Washington talk show host Michael Graham was suspended indefinitely, and without pay, just hours after his column criticizing islam appeared on the Jewish World Review website. WMAL in Washington, D.C., where Graham does the mid-morning drive talk show, removed Graham after being pressured by CAIR, an islamic lobbying organization founded by terrorists.

Prophetically, Graham predicted in the column it could possibly cost him his job with the radio station. Said Graham in his article, "I take no pleasure in saying it. It pains me to think it. I could very well lose my job in talk radio over admitting it. But it is the plain truth: Islam is a terror organization."

How sad that talk show hosts on Air America every day refer to America and the Religious Right as terrorist organizations, that Dick Durbin on the Senate floor calls American troops in Gitmo "Nazis", that Oliver Stone can be hired to direct a movie about 9/11 despite having said, "This Darth-Vadian Empire of the United States must pay for its many sins in the future. I think America has to bleed. I think the corpses have to pile up. I think American boys have to die again. Let the mothers weep and mourn."

It is reprehensible that in the name of "free speech" Michael Moore can produce a film of slanderous lies about America and the president during a time of war and be center stage at the Democratic National Convention next to Jimmy Carter, yet a conservative talk show host who criticizes the ENEMY we face is immediately forced out of his job. Disgusting.

In case you couldn't tell, I am ready to blow my stack about this one. Can you imagine a talk radio host getting fired in 1944 for badmouthing the Nazis because a Nazi sympathizer group was offended? Are you kidding me? This guy deserves a medal for calling the spade a spade, yet, instead, the Totalitiarian Left hands him a pink slip in an effort to appease moslem terrorists.

We live in a real scary time where criticizing the enemy is forbidden but badmouthing America is encouraged. I write this today with my teeth clenched in anger. This cannot be allowed to stand. Therefore, I implore you to do your part by clicking here to send a letter supporting Graham getting reinstated at WMAL.

MZ

***UPDATE***UPDATE***

On WorldNews.Net the story has been updated. Click here to read the Washington Post report saying Graham will probably be reinstated once things settle down. Graham, to his abundant credit, also had this to say in the Post interview about his statement that "islam is a terrorist organization":

"I honestly don't know what Disney is investigating me for, unless it's for doing a compelling talk show that gets people's attention," he said. "I thought that was my job. If fighting for free speech and for the truth in the war on terrorism means getting fired by some corporate suits at ABC Disney who can't stand up for free speech -- so be it. But I will not recant."

You are a man of great courage, Mr. Graham. I solute you.

-MZ

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will the moonbat cowards on the left stop this PC madness? Congrats to Graham for having the guts to say it like it is! CAIR is a bunch of terrorists that should be in jail, not determining hiring and firing policies at radio stations.

-GG

Globe Warmer said...

WMAL, which is owned by the Walt Disney Co...

That says it all!

First, Walt Disney Co. becomes a bunch of fucking Fag Lovers, now they demonstrate that they support terrorist Islam by firing Graham.
Someone should tell Disney executives that Muslims don't like Fag Lovers, or homosexuality in general.

I also suspect their PR statement that "he will probably be reinstated once things settle down." is bullshit. What does "once things settle down" actually mean?

Hmmmmm, that could be a long time, because to me, things won't settle down until Islam has been relegated to the dung heap of religious history.

Mad Zionist said...

I suspect Mr. Graham will outgrow the small potato radio gig he's got now and move to a larger syndicated position as a result of this situation.

Good for him, and I hope he makes it big...the next Michael Savage, maybe.

-MZ

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Michael Savage is a fucking twit, clueless about reality outside his own asshole.

Listen to Michael Savage for a week with a calculator. You'll need it to count the number of times he contradicts himself.

Mad Zionist said...

Welcome Mr. Beamish,

I think what you say holds some truth. I think he is more of a shock jock looking for pub than a real man of conviction.

That said, his show is undeniably successful, and when I made my comparison with Mr. Graham it was because his show could be very successful if he keeps hammering islam so strongly. Hopefully, he would turn out to be more sincere and genuine in his ideology than Savage has proven to be.

-MZ

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Ah, okay.

Just wanted to make sure you weren't part of the Savage Nationalists.

MS lost credibility with me during the invasion of Iraq, during the tactical pause on the way to Baghdad he ranted that we were losing the war and there was no plan and yadda yadda yadda and then when Baghdad fell a couple of days later he pretended he never said the things he had said and shouted down callers that tried to remind him of what he had said.

He's Morton Downey, Jr. without the self-inflicted backwards swastika spraypainted on his face.

(Though I've no doubt that's next in his ratings quest)