Tuesday, July 05, 2005

New, Shiny Name!

For no apparant reason, I have decided to change the name of this weblog. Well, OK, I do have a reason. The problem with the "Neocon Blogoff" name was that it didn't identify by title with the Madzionist, thus nobody could figure out it was the beloved (or reviled, depending on your view) "Madman" running the site. Hence, the change.

Here is an interview conducted by myself to myself launching the newly named website:

Q. So, what will be different now that you've got the cool new Madzionist Blogoff name?
A. Not a damn thing. Still me pontificating away.

Q. Will the theme be different?
A. No! Just more of me ranting and raving about politics and religion. Aren't you paying atttention?

Q. Sorry, Madman. So, will you be more forgiving of islam now?
A. If anything I intend to be more scathing in my condemnations of islam.

Q. When do we start?
A. Already have.

Q. Can anybody comment on your opinions?
A. Absolutely. In fact, I encourage it even if, God forbid, you disagree with me.

Welcome aboard, my friends!

-MZ

No comments: