Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Out of Jihad Watch

As some of you may know, I have left the message boards of "Jihad Watch" do to irreconcilable differences with the staff on how to best solve the toxic problem of islam. Below is my final letter to "Robert Spencer" - founder and editor of Jihad Watch.

"Robert",

I see now that you and the staff at JW only tolerate one approach to resolving the islamic problem.

My efforts to discuss alternatives to "pragmatism" and "containment" are clearly unwelcome and unwanted at this monolithic web log, therefore I will not further challenge your delicate egos with criticism of the "one view" solution permitted at Jihad Watch.

Thank you for informing me that the suggestion of using overwhelming military force and policing to defeat islam is forbidden at this website, as this will give me the opprtunity to spend more time advancing these principles on my own weblog, http://madzionistblogoff.blogspot.com/

I'm sorry if my dissent was inconvenient for you, and will not make you uncomfortable with any more postings that contradict your prescribed "solutions".

Be well,

-MZ

2 comments:

Mad Zionist said...

Thank you, Carolyn. I miss posting with all of you, too. If you think of it, send my regards out JW way and tell them to stop by and pay me a visit sometime.

Great hearing from you.

All my best,
-MZ

Globe Warmer said...

Don't feel bad MZ. It's hard not to be a be a D'himmi without people like you.