Monday, March 20, 2006

Rent for Sex

Well, this is interesting. Guys are putting ads on the internet seeking hot babes to live in their property rent free in exchange for sexual favors.

Check it out:

MIAMI – Want ads are getting new meaning in the Internet Age, with men posting advertisements for female roommates who can live virtually free, as long they're willing to have sex with them.

One recent posting in the Florida area on the popular Craigslist.com states: "Upscale executive seeks beautiful female 18-24 to live in his luxury condo in Coral Gables for $1/month in exchange for some light duties. Help take care of dog, cook occasionally. Sex 2x/week. Serious inquires only. Please email a picture for consideration."

Another reads: "FREE RENT FOR A PARTY GIRL!!!!!!! If you like to party and don't want to pay rent, well then send a pic and some info about yourself. If I like what I see then I'll email my phone #."

For obvious reasons, there are no ads from women seeking men for such services. Interesting concept, huh? I'd like to hear what you think.

-MZ

14 comments:

nanc said...

are you sure you want to know what i think?

Mad Zionist said...

Nanc, more than anyone I want to know your thoughts on this important matter. In fact, I posted it with you in mind.

nanc said...

madze - o.t., but beak is putting people in the hotseat at his site with 25 questions designed just for the interviewee - i wish you'd go volunteer - i did and so did fern; beamish was a gas.

and of course i'll let you know my thoughts on this as soon as i compose my thoughts.

nanc said...

heaaayyyyy - you're baiting me - trying to pist me off!

Freedomnow said...

MZ keep a look out for hot babes looking for a buff boy toy. I can use the free rent.

It appears that you have been drafted by Nanc to take the hotseat at Beaks blog. You cant argue with the woman so you might as well make it easy on yourself...

http://thebeakspeaks.blogspot.com/

beakerkin said...

MZ

Let me know if you are intersted in the hot seat. I was surprised our resident Jihadi is thinking about an interview.

I am still flaberghasted at the quote " Children belong to Allah".
There just is no respect for human ife in Islam.

nanc said...

madze - bock, bock, bock...

fern - buff toy? can i put a shine on my 'burban with one of those? and, you CAN argue with the woman - you take that back!

beakerkin said...

I posted a special set of questions for you. Some of the questions are more to educate my readers.

Anonymous said...

Just figured out why the muslims picked on Denmark. THEIR FLAG HAS A CROSS ON IT AND THE MUSLIMS WANTED TO BURN THE CROSS!

nanc said...

that is appalling, bb. could they be klan related? those darned muslims - anything for a little attention!

madze - there is something overtly wrong with these men - desperate is one word that comes to mind. guys who have it "going on" would never resort to this - and before anybody says looks matter - trust me, personal hygiene and a sense of humor mean more to a woman than looks.

of course if one has those two things and he's also a gorgeous hunk, then a girl has hit the trifecta. these guys are losers and the women who answer these ads are no better than whores. look for the relationship to never go beyond that.

there now, i got over being pist before i posted. thought you got to me, eh?

Mad Zionist said...

OK, I posted my responses, Beaker.

Anonymous said...

Ok girls, here are the rent for sex
choices.

http://www.sandalandsoxer.co.uk/

Act quick the good ones are going fast. Do not forget the blood work.

nanc said...

we've all been made at george lately, but one strange thing:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/20/060320195105.4089dcoq.html

and, by G-d, if we don't fight for israel we'd be better off having a nuclear nightmare by the time He gets done with u.s.!

nanc said...

that should be "mad" at george, not made. good thing i'm the spellcheck police...