Friday, August 12, 2005

True Islamic Torture

I don't get brought to tears easily, but this one got to me. The horrifying story of the torture and inhumanity of islam is brought to life in this FrontPage Mag interview with jihad survivor Brigitte Gabriel. You probably haven't heard of her, but once you read her story you'll never forget it. I promise you this: You will never again support a single concession to islam and its followers when you're done, and if you don't already believe the Gaza retreat is a terrible mistake, you will by the time you've finished reading this interview.

Click here to read the riveting true story about the depravity of islam.


-MZ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable. I didn't think I could hat Islam anymore than I already did, but I do now. That whole murderous ideology needs to go.

-GG

Anonymous said...

What this woman experienced is amazing. We can't just sit back and let islam run us over...I say nuke mecca!

-Happy Hour

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Torture?! This is nothing!

Don't you realize America has abducted starving freedom fighters from their freezing caves in the mountains of Afghanistan and sent them to a camp on a tropical island where they are fed three times a day?

On top of making sure each one of them has a Quran?

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

[I hope my sarcasm was obvious]

Mad Zionist said...

[I hope my sarcasm was obvious]-Mr. Beamish

Indeed it is obvious, as I know your politics quite well by now, Mr. B., and I know that you like islam almost as much as I do.

-MZ