Wednesday, October 12, 2005

G'mar Chatima Tova

I wish for all of my family, friends and bloggers that you will be granted forgiveness and be sealed in God's book of life on Yom Kippur. If you happen to be fasting this year, may you have an easy fast (and a delicious break fast!). I'd also like to say that if I may have inadvertently hurt or offended any of you this past year (and knowing me, that's a distinct possibility) may I offer my sincerest apologies and ask for your forgiveness.

Be well, and may the coming year bring much simchas and nachas for us all!

G'mar Tov,

-MZ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mad Zionist said...

Sincere comments only, please!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including fellow bloggers in there too! (and thanks for the greetings on my blog as well.) All the same to you too, and have an easy fast and great new year!