Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Israel demolishes Amona Jews


The liberal government of Israel has spoken. Just days after Hamas was voted into power by the moslems who seek to destroy Israel, the leftwing government of Ehud Olmert has launched a brutal attack on Jewish civilians, razing homes and beating passive dissenters like National Union knesset member Aryeh Eldad (pictured), whose arm was broken after mounted soldiers stormed the crowd swinging batans.

Arutz Sheva reports
Over 100 wounded were evacuated to Jerusalem hospitals, including one policeman and one protestor in serious condition. About five are listed in moderate condition. Close to 300 other protestors were treated in a giant tent set up for the purpose near the site of the destruction.

One injured protestor said, "We were standing in the front line, with no intention of using violence or anything, and all of a sudden the police just rained down on us with horses and clubs... My injury seems to OK; I hardly needed any stitches, and the doctors here [at Hadassah Ein Karem Hospital] sent me home for three days of rest. But others were hurt even more than I was."One girl who participated in the protest arrived home with bruises on her face and leg, saying, "I got out safely only by miracle."

Her story: "We were outside the 5th house, with the goal of forming a line to stop the police from climbing into the windows. We had planned in advance, because of modesty and the like, that when the police would tell us to go, we would go right away. But they didn't let us. They just set upon us - all of them: Yasamnikim, Border Guard, soldiers, everyone - and didn't give us a chance. I screamed, 'I'm going by myself!' but they didn't care; I heard them saying, 'Smack them! Get them!' They hit me with a club on my leg, and then they pushed me to the ground and smashed me with clubs twice more - once on my face, right near my eye. Miraculously, he didn't hit me on the skull;
I saw others right near me bleeding from their heads, unconscious - it was just terrible. It was just by miracle that nothing worse happened to me."


"The only reason why all this violence is happening is because Olmert wanted blood - and so he received it. But the truth is, it doesn't matter; we have patience. Because I'm sitting here nursing my three-week-old baby, next to my other children here in the park in Ofrah, and we'll have other children with G-d's help - not like Olmert, whose daughter has left the country - and soon in 20 or 30 years, we will be in charge - and then we will have a country based on fear of G-d, and pleasantness, and mutual respect."

This is only the beginning. Expect the conflict to grow in Israel between the liberal concessionists and the Zionists. The left is desperate now, because if you the math you'll see that this woman is right about the population trends and who will be running Israel 30 years from now. The religious who seek to make all of Israel settled by the Jews are reproducing at 5 times the rate of the seculars. It is only a matter of time before the liberals become the minority and the tables are turned on the concessionists leading this war of abomination against God and the Jews.

-MZ

4 comments:

nanc said...

she is right. there will be peace, but i suspect sooner than that. Yeshua will not tarry much longer - it cannot go on at the pace it's going.

if we do not use israel as our compass and timepiece, we do so at our own peril, jews and gentiles alike.

nanc said...

good news - i just found doc again - he had a comp malfunction of some sort, but i'm sure he'll be back and pi$$ed, as usual!

Mad Zionist said...

Nanc, the time is near when the war between the religious and anti-religious will begin. This IDF attack will be only the first of many in Judea/Samaria, and in the future I expect the religious will begin to defend themselves with real weapons.

Then the sh-t will really hit the fan.

nanc said...

i'm going to research this madze and i will tell you exactly what i believe, right now only my heart knows and until it gets together with my mind it will not make sense.